Sign in to follow this  
oneder

Windows Port?

Yes, we are planing to release Windows version in 2016/2017

Edited by opmo

Hello,

Just checking up on this topic. I have been following Opusmodus since its early days of release and have been eagerly awaiting being able to purchase a windows license.

Yes, the program works on VMWare, but it is not as smooth as it could be with all the steps involved in getting it running each time.

Any response on if this is still in the works? I know the original reply was 2016/2017, has this been derailed totally or is it still happening?

Thanks! 

I am afraid only macOS will do for the foreseeable future (Mac mini is sufficient to run Opusmodus).

Hi I have resumed this post , there are news for porting on windows ???

thanks

Hi, It's a Linux version that I really really really would love to see released in a short while ...

For now only VM Ware allows Opusmodus to work on other operating systems.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this