mouse cursor which gets stuck between composer and listener

hello, I regularly have a problem with my mouse cursor which gets stuck between composer and listener, I have to leave OM to get out of it.
Could anyone help me get out of this window without leaving OM?

image.png.f49551b75d0cc00c7184146f52fe6d2d.png

Opusmodus 3.0 dose not have this particular panel next to the Listener, therefore what you insinuate can't be true.

The Escape key should solve the problem on Opusmodus 2.0.

grrr...;-)

I'm not talking about a V2 patch here!
I'm talking about a solution to leave this place, because the software freezes!

a shortcut? something ? i don't know...

• 3 weeks later...

Hey David, with v3 and the new chatGPT implementation you can get information and docs in any language you prefer 🙂 
I expect that this upgrade will also help you immensely in understanding and exploring Opusmodus further, has been very worth it for me personally

Jorgalad, Julio thank you for your support🙏

I’m currently using ChatGPT with OM and encountering numerous errors, although there are occasional unexpected successes. 

You’re probably right about version 3. However, after paying 399 euros, it's frustrating can't fully use the software for my needs (in tonal music).

I know we could do a lot of things with OM...it's all the more annoying ;-))

waiting for better days, I copy code while trying to understand each function and how it can be musically useful for my needs...(TONAL MUSIC) 😉

you will understand, the idea of spending an additional 120 euros for a new license still leaves me hesitant.

I think it is very worthwhile not to simply use complex functions, but to learn the basics/language of LISP. And then or in addition to that, try to program functions (in LISP/OM) yourself, to find ways of formalizing your ideas and needs.

currently I am doing the same in/with MaxMSP 🙂