Sign in to follow this  
AM

maxmsp and lisp?

dear all

does anyone have experience with an implementation of LISP in maxmsp?

i'm looking for: "Max handling real time input, output, timing and control, letting Lisp handle variable handling and of course the processing of large amounts of data"

max_desktop-edited-bg-1500px.jpg
CYCLING74.COM

Tools for sound, graphics, and interactivity

does anyone tested this?

3069010?s=400&v=4
GITHUB.COM

Lisper is an easy to use interface between Max/MSP and Common Lisp - thealexgraham/lisper

thanx for a hint

andré

Hi,

it would be great to be able to connect Opusmodus to Max/Msp like we already do from Opusmodus to Emacs and Slime.

I don't know if it is possible but may be somebody on this forum ?....

SB.

the only problem seems to be, that it only works with CCL 1.12 on mojave... but this is not the official actual version in apple's appstore. so it don't work with 1.11.... 😕 

does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Here are some links to another project working on a bridge between Max and Common Lisp. They are calling SBCL in the background using the shell interface of Max, if I recall correctly. The project is not yet very mature, but they have several OpenMusic/PWGL libraries running with a Max interface for pedagogic purposes. 

featuredimg_16_9-2.png?fit=1200%2C675&ss
WWW.BACHPROJECT.NET

MOZ’Lib is a set of pedagogical tools designed to explore, at the same time: musical writing, creation and computer programming. It is currently developed by two composers based in Paris, Julien Vi…

It is tricky to get recent sources of this work online. If you are interested, I suggest you best contact the developers directly, e.g., Julien Vincenot

JULIENVINCENOT.COM

Say hello from me 🙂

Best,

Torsten

Clozure CL => the new COMMON LISP version works with MOJAVE now 🙂 have a look at apple's appstore

Opusmodus use CCL 1.12, here is the link to CCL 1.12

618168?s=400&v=4
GITHUB.COM

Clozure Common Lisp. Contribute to Clozure/ccl development by creating an account on GitHub.