This is a great new topic area!

This addition to the online community will be of immense value.

As I have been working with Opusmodus for several years now, the tools and techniques are becoming more natural in their application with my compositional work.  However, as I dig into deeper and more complex concerns, I am often thinking that the manual and documentation could over time become more complete, more detailed and as a result more useful.  Some current entries are quite good, while others are rather short and terse and not as illuminating.

When I think of high quality examples of software documentation, I often refer to the Max manual (even from the early days) as a model for excellence.  Detailed, comprehensive, self-referential, and so on.  Another one that I think is quite good, largely due to my many decades of use, is the Cound manual - the HTML hypertext version is particularly useful, but also the FLOSS manual - both in print and online.  In fact, FLOSS manuals of several software tools have been helpful to my work over the years.