How to apply articulation/dynamics to specific situations of pitch and rhythm

Hello everybody, sorry if this is a basic or too general question, but I wonder what would the best strategy be to apply articulations or dynamics to specific situations of pitch and rhythm. 

For example, let's say I have a omn list of pitches and durations and I want to apply articulations or dynamics to specific situations, such as: repeated pitches that have the same duration, or notes that last more than a quarter note, or each note that is not the same pitch as the previous one, or to each event that is cs4 with duration of 1/4, etc. 

I know that I can write specific functions for each case in particular, but I wonder if there is an easier way within opusmodus. I have been trying to use dictum or def-case for these effects, but I don't think those approaches can handle these kind of situations, but maybe I am wrong. Or maybe there are some maping or pattern-searching opusmodus functions that I am not aware of that could be of some use here. 

Many thanks!

Rodrigo

Thanks for the quick reply! I will look into the pattern-map function. But, with respect to dictum, how can I specify multiple conditions? For example a specific pitch and duration? Something like this?

(:any (q c4) :apply stacc)

I tried the above and does not work. Also, how could I detect repeated notes in dictum? So, for example, apply this not to any c4, but only to c4s that are repeated.

Thanks!

Rodrigo

Dear Stephane, do you mean there is a function with that specific name I could use? Or are you referring to the = symbol? I looked for such a function but couldn't find it. Sorry if I misunderstood you suggestion.

Thanks!

Rodrigo

Hi Stephane, sorry to insist with this topic, but I could not find any reference to such a function. If I try to invoke this function I get an Undefined operator error.  And there is nothing in the documentation. Could you please point me towards any example of the usage of this function?

Many thanks!! 

Rodrigo

Well, that function is totally missing from my OpusModus installation. When I search for it, I get nothing. When I try to use it, the code editor does not change to blue, so it does not recognize that function, I am using Version 3.0.28962 (3.0.28962). Was this function deprecated?

Thanks!

image.png.4f086a530587bf04d58663146eeef761.png