Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Documentation for Live Coding Instrument?

I'm sure it's staring me in the face but I cannot find any info on the Live Coding Instrument apart from the videos Stephane made.

Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By AM
      ;;; ...an idea ;;; how to import some TEXT and translate it to integer-sequences to use this data ;;; for LIVE-CODING. also possible without .txt, but i tried to IMPORT it. perhaps ;;; in your live-coding session a friend of you is writing the text in a different ;;; location and you could share it (the path) via CLOUD :-D ;;; i know, this kind of data... is not very smart, but a little bit steam-punky :-) (defparameter *map-integer1* '(((a à á â ã ä å æ ą) 0) (b 1) ((c ç ć) 2) (d 3) ((e è é ê ë ę) 4) (f 5) (g 6) (h 7) ((i ì î ï) 8) (j 9) (k 10) ((l ł) 11) (m 12) ((n ñ ń) 13) ((o ò ó ô õ ö) 14) (p 15) (q 16) (r 17) ((s ś ß) 18) (t 19) ((u ù ú û ü) 20) (v 21) (w 22) (x 23) ((y ý ÿ) 24) ((z ż ź) 25))) ;;; 1) open/write a .txt-file ;;; 2) define your path (inside the loop) ;;; 3) start the loop ;;; 4) write/change your .txt, and SAVE it ;;; => every 2 seconds it will be read by the code (loop repeat 60 do (progn (print (progn (setf x (string-to-list (let ((in (open "/Users/meierandre/Desktop/test.txt"))) ;; use your own path!! (read-line in)))) (text-map *map-integer1* (loop for i in x append (explode i))))) (print x)) do (sleep 2)) ;;; every 2 seconds the loop is reading your .txt, change variable x and PRINT it  
      for this example i used PRINT (so you see what is happening), but you could also "rewrite" a variable inside your sound-live-coding-CODE/FUNCTION

Bildschirmvideo aufnehmen 2019-11-02 um 23.16.58.mov  
    • By opmo
      To make the direct access to your own Instrument-Sets programs from the Libraries pane you need to create a new folder with the name 'Def-Instrument-Sets' in the '~/Opusmodus/Def-Libraries' directory. This will be the place where you store your Def-Instrument-Sets instances and the files will be loaded at startup.

• By hlcny
      The "Introduction to Opusmodus"  tutorial states that the 30 part stages collection of score-scripts and text commentaries..."is available for download as a pdf file formatted as a printable A4 book". But I have not been able to find the download...where can I find it? On a related note, and partly the reason for my wanting to get a pdf, is there any way to make the fonts larger in the Assistant pane? Thanks in advance for any info!