1. Stephane Boussuge

Stephane Boussuge

• Similar Topics

• By InLight-Tone
      So I've sorted out sending 16 channels of midi from OM to Logic through an IAC bus.
      I'm now ready to build a bigger template.
      I've created 4 OM ports in IAC: OM-1, OM-2, OM-3, OM-4.
      How do I access these ports in tracks in Logic and assign them to these additional ports and 16 midi channels each?
      Do I need to go in and wire up the Environment? Yikes!
      Thanks for any help!
    • By o_e
      Hi,
      I have a simple question, is it possible to display multiple scores in the workspace. Now, the old score gets overwritten with the new one which make things difficult to compare (I always make a screenshot as a workaround)?

thanks!

ole

• By Jorvd
      Hi,

I've been following this thread in an attempt to build one score from multiple projects:

https://opusmodus.com/forums/topic/415-working-with-large-pieces-in-multiple-sections/?tab=comments#comment-1014

I've tried both the approach from Stephane and Janusz but I can't seem to play back the scores after each other.
      Instead when I compile the three different scores it plays them all back at the same time/on top of each other.
      I'm probably doing something stupid somewhere but I can't figure out what, here's a screenshot of my project: