A few sound-set related issues

I got a first small sound set defined for the EWQLSO (http://www.soundsonline.com/Symphonic-Orchestra), a subset of the solo flute using the default keyswitches. If anyone wants to use that library as well, let me share that you have to transpose all keyswitches given in the documentation up by one octave 😛

Anyway, I ran into a few general questions and minor issues.

Request: the stacc and stacs articulations affect the played duration of notes, but the articulations leg and tenuto do not – they all take the full note value/length, while I would expect leg to be slightly longer, and tenuto slightly shorter. Is it perhaps possible to change that somehow? Also, the articulations marc and mart shorten the note duration, while they should better increase the velocity value, should they not?

Bug: At end of a score the sound (e.g., reverb tail) is abruptly switched off. A workaround is to add a rest at the end of the score, but ideally this would be solved otherwise.

Question: Why are keyswitches in def-sound-set examples defined with two keys? I found out that in that case both keyswitches are sent – why would you do that? I suggest this should be documented in the examples to avoid misunderstanding. 

Thanks!

Torsten

Question: Why are keyswitches in def-sound-set examples defined with two keys? I found out that in that case both keyswitches are sent – why would you do that? I suggest this should be documented in the examples to avoid misunderstanding. 

Some SoundBanks like XSample chamber Ensemble use two Keyswitch.

i attach here my soundset for EWSO, i use them every days. i never share them because they are sometimes incomplete  but could help you...

SB.

EWSOSoundsetSB.zip

but can you also trigger those in :group articulations from within Opusmodus? How?

In DEF-SCORE with the slot :program

(def-score temp 
           (
            :key-signature 'chromatic 
            :time-signature '(4 4) 
            :tempo 120
            )

(inst1
 :omn '((q c4 d4 e4 f4)(q g4 a4 b4 c5))
 :channel 1
 :port 0
 :sound 'EWGO-scl