Evaluate and Play errors

Hello!

I'm using the Version 1.2.21003.

After I "evaluate and play" a score in a Workspace, all other score evaluate and play the first score even if I remove the file. For example if I have:

Score A

Score B

and I evaluate and play Score A, when I evaluate and play Score B it plays Score A. If I remove score A, and evaluate and play score B it will play Score A (even though Score A is no longer there). If I remove all scores and evaluate and play in a blank screen, it will play score A.

Additionally, after evaluating and playing multiple times, Opus Modus will cease to be able to evaluate and play anything. It gives me the following error:

? compile-score nil
> Error: Too few arguments in call to #<Compiled-function serialize-scores #x3000015A629F>:
>        0 arguments provided, at least 1 required.
> While executing: serialize-scores, in process Listener-1(6).
> Type cmd-. to abort, cmd-\ for a list of available restarts.
> Type :? for other options.
1 >

Once this occurs, it will be the same for all scores.

Any idea what's happening? Thanks,

T

Tom, you tried to evaluate the score ttchordpath who has no def-score inside it.

I gave it to you as an script example but it is not a score (no score def) and btw you need to evaluate each line one after the other or evaluate all but don't use evaluate and play because Opusmodus can't play a score not defined ;-)

Stephane

Ah, ok. So the script is not a score and must be added to a score? Good to know. That might fix my problem with the evaluate and play.

One other thing I am noticing:

Opusmodus is crashing whenever the window for another application is brought to the front in OSX. This has only happened since I upgraded to 1.2.21003 two days ago. It did not happen before.

Any idea what that cause might be?

Thanks,

Tom

Tom, 

this script was just an example of chord morphing for inspiring you in your own scripts.

The idea was not to just copy and paste it but more to understand it as an Opusmodus lesson example.

Anyway, i attached it here with a def-score, this way you can evaluate it and play it directly.

SB

ttChordPath.opmo