FFT functions : Code change?

Bonjour Janusz,

"Please make changes to your code if you have already played with the FFT functions."

What code is it? I've never done that... And concretely what should be done?

Best wishes. 

Didier

Hello Stephane,
Thank you for the answer. And I feel a little stupid, because I don't know why I thought that because of the name change, a code for the entire update had to be changed in order for it to be effective. And it's all the more stupid that I have already changed the codes when Janusz had modified them. In short, probably fatigue...
And these two new functions, I tested them from the first update with their old names (fft-h & fft-w). All these functions which can be visualized via graphs and translated musically interest me a lot for an upcoming project with a painter friend and in which the music Opusmodus will have a preponderant place.

Best wishes. 

Didier

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Bonjour Stéphane, 
Merci pour la réponse. Et je me sens un peu stupide, car je ne sais pas pourquoi j'ai pensé qu'en raison du changement de nom, il fallait changer un code concernant la totalité de l'update afin qu'elle soit effective. Et c'est d'autant plus stupide que j'ai déjà changé les codes lorsque Janusz les avaient modifiés. Bref, vraisemblablement la fatigue... 
Et ces deux nouvelles fonctions, je les avais testées dès la première mise à jour avec leurs anciennes appellations (fft-h & fft-w). Toutes ces fonctions qui peuvent-être visualisées via des graphes et traduites musicalement m'intéressent beaucoup pour un projet à venir avec une amie artiste peintre et dans lequel pour la musique Opusmodus aura une place prépondérante. 

Amitiés.

Didier