tempo as FLOAT

i like to simulate parts with individual tempo curves (each instrument has its own tempo progession) and calculated "meeting-points". for that you will need INTEGERS. i wrote some pieces with with tempopolyphonic approaches - but i would like to simulate it with OPMO

---

the software for REALTIME-conducting (PolytempoNetwork) and PolytempoComposer is here:  https://polytempo.zhdk.ch

PolytempoComposer:

"The application PolytempoComposer allows to explore, sketch and organise complex tempo structures. It is a tool to calculate the exact time of every beat in a constant or variable tempo. Furthermore, it enables composers to find or adjust synchronisation points between voices in different tempos. Due to the graphical user interface, composers can manipulate the parameters of a complex tempo polyphony without any in-depth mathematical knowledge."

---

in this video (was for something else: i'm sending new tempo curves data from OPMO to the conductingAPP (still without sheet music - only the conducting)) you can see how to manipulate tempo curves so that the end of the phrase is always at second 15. and how to reach a meeting point (e.g. T2 on 1) within the tempo curve at a different point in time. this can be calculated using the POLYTEMPO-COMPOSER app, output/saved as lisp format and then imported and conducted (by the APP). I would like to hear that and simulate it in advance on OPMO. I've already programmed it appropriately (to generate a SCORE with these tempo curves), but the ERROR is always because of float tempos. without float you won't create any usable polytempo structures on OPMO. if you round, the timepoints are of course no longer correct.