Quarter tons / midi export

I have the question if it is possible to export a snippet as midi-file with the information about the midi-tuning. 

If I play a omn via Opusmodus eg. (cmd 1) via gm or in my case via pianoteq I hear the quarter tons (If midi-tuning is activated in Pianoteq), exporting a midi File and import it eg. directly into the pianoteq plugin, the midi-tuning is not played any more. The same importing eg. a xml-File into Sibelius (quarter ton notation no problem) or a midi-file into Logic or Ableton.

I would like to export scores as midi-files from Opusmodus with the possibility to keep the midi-tuning information, is there a solution?

Thank you very much for any help.

By the way, I bought an english copy of the new book about Opusmodus ("Fundamentals of composition with Opusmodus") very helpful, clarifying and interesting even for the somewhat experienced user.

Best

AO

One possible solution would to record the Opusmodus playback in your DAW midi.

Or you set the multi ports to deal with the microtonality - check the Microtonality doc.

The main problem here is that not many application support the MTS, which is a big shame.

Thank you very much, recording the playback of Opusmodus in Logic is what I actually did, would like to have the possibility to do some edits on the midi-level in Logic. Will check the Microtonality. doc, MTS informations are part of the Midifile or only of the xml-files?

I understood, that notion app is for tablet or iphone only?

In any case, thanks for the video!

best wishes

• 3 weeks later...