Interested in continuing Zoom into OM on own expenses?

Hi all,

I would like to continue with the 'Zoom into OM' sessions and would like to ask if there are other people who are also interested and are willing to pay for it? If we get minimum 6 participants together and everybody is paying 10€ per session we can ask Stéphane to continue.

To have a little planning certainty, I thought about that everybody is paying 50€ so we can have a serie of 5 sessions (and then make a new collection/appointment)..

And I think we can have  sessions on topics that the participants are suggesting..

If that sounds convincing to you, please send me a PM with your name and emailadress and I will start to organise it..

Thanks and all the best!

ole

Hi Ole - my name is Peter Measroch from Electric Desert Music,  Edesert is my forum name, and I would be very happy to continue on this basis.  Hope you are successful in putting the group together.  My email is pmeasroch@mac.com and my phone number here in Montreal is +1 514 898-9972   

I think the 50 euros is a good way to go and I could send via email or PayPal.  Fingers crossed for more sessions with Stéphane!  

best wishes,

Peter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We are just finished a serie of 10 lessons. Maybe you could gather some other new participants and start a new serie, you could contact Stéphane Boussuge via PM and ask him if he is interested and what his conditions are..?

best

ole

Hello Stephane,

Thank you for your message. Yes, I appreciate your proposal, just let me know further about it,

Marc 

On 2/23/2021 at 7:42 PM, o_e said:

We are just finished a serie of 10 lessons. Maybe you could gather some other new participants and start a new serie, you could contact Stéphane Boussuge via PM and ask him if he is interested and what his conditions are..?

best

ole

Thanks !