Cannot Play Score with PIANOTEQ

I am trying to get my PIANOTEQ Instrument to be recognized when i go to play the score

this score, is an experiment that i basically copied, changing a few parameters for diversity and fun. The PIANOTEQ Instrument works perfectly with Opusmodus except for when i go to play the score. It will play back any of the individual aspects, just not the whole score. Can someone please help. I cannot stand the sound of the GM piano

score.opmo

UPDATE

I just tried playing several of the sample scores

None of them will play!

When i put my cursor on the area for define score , everything looks like it should play, but when i go to audition and notation, it shows the notation, but there is no audio performance.

I was just getting up the courage to dive deeper into the software. Now i find i cannot play the score for the examples, or anything that i create.

I am following the example scores very carefully and duplicated the process in a very simple manner.

I seem to be doing everything correctly, but cannot hear the notes audition when i try to hear the full piece.

I hope that what I have written here is reasonably clear!

Richard

Dear Richard,

your score didn't use any :port  keywords who allow you to output midi to other software .

I send it back here with the correction.

About the evaluation of the code/score i need to see what you are doing exactly to be. able to help you.

May be you can take a 30mn lesson on Opusmodus basics with me to help you to start if you wish.

https://opusmodus.com/forums/lessons/

All the best !

Stéphane

score-2.opmo