Copy/past omn from html pages

Hello,

I'm currently trying to leverage my knowledge by digging into the forum and tutorials. I've tried to copy/paste some examples to in a "test and learn" process, but always fails on not understandable errors: 

> Error: OMN Parse Error: fail
> While executing: omn-to-ast, in process Listener-1(7).
> Type cmd-. to abort, cmd-\ for a list of available restarts.
> Type :? for other options.

After some research on the forum, I had the explanation: 

My questions are :

• What is involved in the buggy parsing ? What chars should we delete/replace to make copy/paste work ?
  • Is there any simple process to transform the omn source code published on this forum, so that we will be sure it will be parsed correctly by Opus Modus ? 

Thanks, best !

13 hours ago, Frederic said:

Hello,

I'm currently trying to leverage my knowledge by digging into the forum and tutorials. I've tried to copy/paste some examples to in a "test and learn" process, but always fails on not understandable errors: 

After some research on the forum, I had the explanation: 

My questions are :

• What is involved in the buggy parsing ? What chars should we delete/replace to make copy/paste work ?
  • Is there any simple process to transform the omn source code published on this forum, so that we will be sure it will be parsed correctly by Opus Modus ? 

Thanks, best !

Hi,

I solved this problem by pasting the text from the website (or email) into a plain text editor (in my case BB-Edit (I think they have a  free basic version, www.barebones.com), make sure you ticked 'Show invisible characters' in Preferences/Editor Defaults, then you'll see a lot of strange signs that causes errors and you can clean your text up..

hth

ole

Hello, I need your help :

• In "Etape 04.rtfd", we're invited to test a shortcut : "Pour entendre ceci, utilisez les fonctions Evaluate et Quick View Play (raccourci ⌥⌘P )."
  • In "Etape 05.rtfd", shortcut is changing: "Evaluation et Quick View Play (lecture dans l'aperçu rapide) (^P)."
  • Nothing happens when I press "⌥⌘P" and "^P"
  • I cannot find "Evaluate and Quick View Play" in menu

What am I supposed to test in these lessons with this shortcut ?

Thanks for your help !