Notating and auditioning irregular time signature

For sound synthesis purposes (e.g., for an expressive performance), we may want to use note lengths beyond the restricted set of quantised note durations. However, Opusmodus currently prevents various irregular note duration sequences to be auditioned and throws an error instead. What is really interesting, though, is that the notation for such irregular durations still seem to work. It might make sense the other way round (i.e. refusing to notate certain rhythms -- though I am definitely not voting for introducing that :), but I don't see any real reason why arbitrary rhythms may not be auditioned. 

As an example, below is a short example of some arbitrary non-regular rhythm. Opusmodus can notate this rhythm, but when trying to play it back it throws an error.

'((1/10 1/11 1/12 1/13))

Thanks! 

Best,

Torsten 

As a novice, I have run into this in my experimentations, and chalked it up to, well...being a novice! ;-) 

I have imagined it has something to do with having a valid formatting maintained from audition to complete score (given that 'audition' allows direct export to the various formats). And like you, I would suspect it would be the standardized notation requirements..but would be interested to know more (and any workarounds as to 'audition' and thus 'export' options), as the potential of "arbitrary non-regular rhythms" in Opusmodus remains a strong interest of mine for similar reasons as yours ;-)