Missing libraries and an error message on opening

I'm hoping someone on the forum can help me with this. Since the last update, on my laptop I am unable to use any of my spectral libraries I've created. The tbn-cs one that comes in the app still works, just the ones that I created are not found. I try recreating them and they seem to recreate fine, but after I restart Opusmodus, they still cannot be found. When I check my spectral-data/data and spectral-data/partials, I do see all the necessary files I have created. I think that is happening on my desktop machine, but I can't get to it right now to be sure (I think it was on the desktop that I first found my libraries not being found). However, on both machines, when I first start Opusmodus, I get the following error: 

> Error: The function double is predefined by Opusmodus.
> While executing: ccl::cerror-if-redefine-om, in process Opusmodus Extension Initialization(5).
> Type cmd-/ to continue, cmd-. to abort, cmd-\ for a list of available restarts.
> If continued: Replace the definition of double.
> Type :? for other options.

Afterwards, everything not related to my spectral libraries has seemed to run fine. 

I have not created any extensions, and I cannot find in any of my work where I might have tried to define something as double. 

I've tried reinstalling Opusmodus and it is not changing anything. 

Does anyone have any ideas short of reinstalling OSX? I suppose that's a possibility, but I don't want to have to try that till there is no other choice. Thanks. 

Regards,

Tim

Please go to the Opusmodus Extension folder and remove the function 'double' form the 'Source Code.opmo'. This should fix the problem.

If you get massage like:

> Error: The function double is predefined by Opusmodus.

it means you are using a function name (your own) which is already part of the Opusmodus System.

Thanks, Janusz. That seems to have also fixed the other problem with my spectral libraries as well. Although, I am a bit confused because I don't ever remember creating a function, let alone one called double, since it seems to be a reserved keyword in so many languages. Anyway, thanks for the help on that. I'm up and running again.

Best,

Tim